I am a back-end and cloud services software engineer at MindStaq, located in NYC. I enjoy:
- Studying the challenges that arise in distributed and decentralized systems
- Solving difficult problems
- Learning new concepts to proficiency and depth.
I try to think, solve, learn, and develop from first-principles. A developer doesn't just use a tool: they know how it works and why it exists.
I am also the co-creater and co-maintainer of Layr: A decentralized cloud storage system
I am proficient with the following technologies:
- Ruby on Rails
- Relational database design and SQL
- Distributed Systems Architecture